I have used Retina MacBook Pro for four months, retina is very comfort for Reading.
Last week I Sell My old MacBook Pro 17' MC227, I purchase it spend 16300¥, after purchased, I add one intel X25-M 80G SSD, 4Gx2 1066 Memory, and 256G SSD. totally about 3000$.
In Mar 2011,I buy Carriers contract's iPhone4 from China Unicom.
In Oct 2011,I buy contract free iPhone 4s from Apple Canada online store, my fiend who live in Toronto help me Received Goods, and send to China.
In May 2012,I get retina version iPad, +Leask Huang buy it from HK.
In Nov 2012,I get iPhone5 HK version from my provider, before it on my hand, it have been actived.
anyway, it is a consumer electronic。
I use China Telecom sim card because it bind my fiber optic broadband,it only cost me 1$.
In Nov 2012, My friend +Nan Chen help me buy on iPad 4th in Canada, the month Human flesh Express on my hand.
iPad mini release one week, I have chance to use it. It's light more than 9.7' iPad, but mot comfort for Reading.
This year ,I guess apple will release retina version iPad mini, and more will Quad-Core Arm iDevice?
没有评论:
发表评论